TEL: +84 222 3895 596
MOBILE: +84 969 095 867
Máy phân tích mạng SPIRENT SMB2000
Industry Standard Network Performance Analysis System
- Accommodates a comprehensive set of powerful,
technology-based SmartCards for Ethernet, ATM,
and Frame Relay.
- Bundled with three PC-based software applications
for comprehensive performance analysis
(SmartWindow™, SmartLib™, and SmartApplications™).
- Supports a 10 Mbps Ethernet connection to a host PC.
- Provides remote control through the Internet. Can also
be controlled via an RS-232 port.
- Provides GPS Support. You can remotely synchronize
the timing mechanism of multiple chassis by using the
external GPS kit. This allows accurate measurement of
one-way latency and jitter, 100-ns accuracy time
stamps, and system start/stop.
- One workstation can control up to eight SmartBits
stacks (32 chassis with a total of 640 ports) via
- Multiple users can simultaneously access the SMB-
- Includes RJ-45 expansion-in and expansion-out jacks.
Accepts external 10 MHz clock signals.
- Up to 512 chassis can be synchronously connected by
using SmartBits multi-chassis extension units.
- SmartBits chassis with 20 SmartCard slots.
Controllable over the Internet or from a PC equipped
- Includes a 19" rackmount.
- Input Power: 90-264 VAC. Nominal 115 or 230 VAC,
- Dimensions: 19"W x 6.75"H x 15"D (48.3W x 17.2H x
- Weight: 27 lbs. (12 kg) fully-loaded. Shipping weight
approximately 30 lbs. (13.5 kg).
- Operating environment: 59° to 104° F (15° to 40° C);
20 to 80% relative humidity. Must have space for
unimpeded airflow into the fans at the side of the
- Local stacks must be located within 1 meter of each