The GigaProbes® DVT30-1MM is a complete interconnect development kit for a TDR hand probing solution to perform full PCB interconnect analysis in both time and frequency modes when the waveforms are process with the Tektronix IConnect® SI Software. With Two probes, you can measure TDR 50/100 ohm impedance and TDT to extract return and insertion loss S-parameters. Accessories are included to attached the probe to the Tektronix Articulating arms for hand free probing, setting the probe tips pitch and much more.
- 30 GHz Bandwidth
- True Odd Mode 100 ohm Differential Input Impedance
- Probe can be converted to 50 ohm input impedance
- TDR Launch Discontinuity <20 mv
- Fall Time 20 ps or <5 ps Fall Time Degradation
- Fully Balanced Differential Signals without Ground Contact
- Adjustable Probe Pitch from 0.25 mm to 2.0 mm
- Probe Tip diameter 0.254 mm
- Gold Plated Conductive Diamond non oxidizing probe tips for
- repeatable TDR measurements
- Low probing force <10 grams
- Four probes in one: Use as a 100 ohm, 50 ohm, as a Hand Probe or
- Mount in a probe articulating arm for hands free probing.
- Full Set of Probe Pitch Calibration Accessories Included