The 33250A function / arbitrary waveform generator will be discontinued December 1, 2016 and is replaced by next-generation 33600 Series Trueform waveform generators. The last day to place an order for these products is November 30, 2016. Committed to providing world-class customer support, Keysight will continue to support these products for the standard period of 5 years.
33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- GPIB & RS-232 interfaces
- Color display with graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- Built-in multiple-unit link for synchronous channels
- BenchVue Enabled. Control your waveform generator from your PC easily.
- 80 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, noise, DC and other waveforms
- 12-bit, 200 MSa/s, 64 Kpoint arbitrary waveforms
- Pulse capability with variable edge