For any analyzer at PCIe 3.0 speeds, the key is how to recover the signal accurately in different types of platforms and systems. Keysight’s PCIe 3.0 analyzer uses Keysight’s unique ESP (Equalization Snoop Probe) technology, with the ability to tune the equalization algorithm used according to the type of channel the analyzer is monitoring. This ensures that the data captured in the analyzer is exactly what is on the wire. Without this capability, at 8GT/s, there is a high likelihood of misrepresentation of the data on the bus, which can lead to wasted hours, if not days in the validation cycle.
U4301A PCIe Analyzer
- Supports 2.5 GT/s (Gen1), 5.0 GT/s (Gen2) and 8.0 GT/s (Gen3) speeds
- Link width support x1 through x16 lanes
- Large capture buffer, up to 8 GB capture per system (for x16 Link)
PCIe analysis tools
- NVMe data analysis with data overview and detailed decoding
- Detailed Performance analysis of throughput and response time
- Lane view with packet highlighting to show the actual data on the bus
- Packet viewer with flexible coloring, color by packet type or direction
- Link Training & Status, State Machine (LTSSM) overview of the physical layer logic sub-block
- Navigation viewer gives quick access to all messages within the trace
Simple-to use, powerful state-based triggering
- Triggering on errors such as illegal sync characters, loss of framing, and illegal blocks, for example
PCI-SIG®, PCIe® and the PCI Express® are US registered trademarks and/or service marks of PCI-SIG.
Keysight’s PCIe Protocol Analyzer is a combination of hardware and software features that ensure the fastest time to insight.